Some Experience Required
If writing is remembering, you’re gonna want someone with memories like these:
– I went to Space Camp.
– I have stood on the beaches of Normandy.
– I have touched the bars of Nelson Mandela’s cell on Robben Island.
– I have held an Oscar for Best Picture.
– I ran after the bulls in Pamplona.
– I have kissed the Blarney Stone.
– I helped save 249 people from the effects of MRSA.
– I sold a story to Ron Howard and Brian Grazer at Universal.
– I won a WWII dogfight in the skies over San Diego without a pilot’s license.